Social Workers, Psychologists,
Marriage & Family Therapists
Are you seeking a supportive and collaborative community of professional helpers? We could be just what you are seeking.
Rock Springs supports our work by
Conducting fund-raising to help defray the costs for individuals who would not otherwise be able to afford our service;
Providing the administrative/business functions that are needed to run a successful practice;
Providing weekly peer supervision and ongoing consultation;
Co-creating a collegial place to grow, both personally and professionally.
Are you qualified?
- Do you have an established solo practice and miss the collegiality of working with your peers?
- Perhaps you are feeling like moving beyond your current agency, clinic, or hospital and working for yourself?
- Perhaps you are just getting started with an "encore career" as a helping professional, having been successful in your previous careers.
If you are both an entrepreneurial and a caring person who is spiritually-aware AND has a willingness to participate in a cooperative and collaborative community of professionals, we may be just what you are hoping for.
Give us a call (404.441.2347) or email us today to discover what teaming with us can do for you and for the individuals you serve.
Rock Springs offers
1) A collaborative and therapeutic community with peer support, peer supervision, and supportive direction
2) Retention of 75-95% of earnings through the practice (depending on program options)
2) Honoraria for presenting workshops in our Center for Public & Professional Learning
3) Support for business development and business operations (bookkeeping, communication, marketing, etc.)
4) Additional support for supplies and equipment
5) Private and semi-private offices and group room
6) Classroom for conducting public and professional workshops
7) A growing team of helpers and therapists in practice with cross-referral possibilities
8) Very reasonable deposit to reserve space and an excellent and proven business model for success
9) Compassion funding to support for clients in need of financial aid for services
10) Relatively LOW overhead with our unique RampUp Start Plan for new therapists who participate in the community